More From Georges Simenon
- "The fact that we are I don’t know how many millions of people, yet communication, complete communication, is completely impossible between two of those people, is to me one of the biggest tragic themes in the world."
- "One of them, for example, which will probably haunt me more than any other is the problem of communication."
More In Nature
- "My sisters and mom raised me to respect women and open doors for them."― Milo Ventimiglia
- "The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It’s the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it – no wind, no elements, it can bend and withstand anything."― Pink
- "We are more than just flesh and bones. There’s a certain spiritual nature and something of the mind that we can’t measure. We can’t find it. With all our sophisticated equipment, we cannot monitor or define it, and yet it’s there."― Benjamin Carson