More From Georges Simenon
- "The fact that we are I don’t know how many millions of people, yet communication, complete communication, is completely impossible between two of those people, is to me one of the biggest tragic themes in the world."
- "One of them, for example, which will probably haunt me more than any other is the problem of communication."
More In Nature
- "The artist produces for the liberation of his soul. It is his nature to create as it is the nature of water to run down the hill."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "How strange that nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude!"― Emily Dickinson
- "A poem need not have a meaning and like most things in nature often does not have."― Wallace Stevens