More From George Weah
- "Once you take care of people, people respect you."
- "The whole thing about elections in Liberia – it’s not about the way you take care of people, it’s not about the heart, it’s about education, according to the perception of some people."
- "If I say I am not a politician, it is because I did not go to school to do political science. But at the end of the day, I think we are all born politicians. It’s practical. All you gotta do is practice."
More In Education
- "Let’s remember the children who come from broken homes, surrounded by crime, drugs, temptation, their peers having babies out of wedlock, but who still manage to get a good education despite the many obstacles they face every day."― Armstrong Williams
- "Education is our greatest opportunity to give an irrevocable gift to the next generation."― Ernie Fletcher
- "Unfortunately, the real achievements of children on the ground became debased and devalued because Labor education secretaries sounded like Soviet commissars praising the tractor production figures when we know that those exams were not the rock-solid measures of achievement that children deserve."― Michael Gove