More From George Weah
- "Education is a continual process, it’s like a bicycle… If you don’t pedal you don’t go forward."
- "I believe education should be a right for every child, but tragically in many parts of world it is a privilege for certain children whose parents have money. There are 72 million children in the world who don’t go to school and many of them are in Africa."
- "If I say I am not a politician, it is because I did not go to school to do political science. But at the end of the day, I think we are all born politicians. It’s practical. All you gotta do is practice."
More In Education
- "Only a liberal senator from Massachusetts would say that a 49 percent increase in funding for education was not enough."― George W. Bush
- "Music – that’s been my education. There’s not a day that goes by that I take it for granted."― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "I really owe everything to my parents and their devotion and drive to see to it that their children had the education which led to the opportunities that they never were able to have."― George J. Mitchell