More From George Weah
- "The whole thing about elections in Liberia – it’s not about the way you take care of people, it’s not about the heart, it’s about education, according to the perception of some people."
- "If I say I am not a politician, it is because I did not go to school to do political science. But at the end of the day, I think we are all born politicians. It’s practical. All you gotta do is practice."
- "Education is a continual process, it’s like a bicycle… If you don’t pedal you don’t go forward."
More In Education
- "I decided to study special education and fell in love with working with individuals with autism. That’s what I planned to do with my life."― Clay Aiken
- "I want to see far more decisions taken far closer to the patients, the passengers and the pupils. Far more power for locally and regionally elected politicians who understand best the needs of their areas. And far more say too for the dedicated staff at all levels in health and education."― Charles Kennedy
- "I think I’m a fun flatmate. I’m always cheerful. I go on tour with my band so it’s 12 people on one bus and I feel like I’m the one who’s happy in the morning. I’m not a chaotic person, but I might slack off on doing the dishes from time to time."― Zooey Deschanel