More From George Washington Carver
- "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
- "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
- "Our creator is the same and never changes despite the names given Him by people here and in all parts of the world. Even if we gave Him no name at all, He would still be there, within us, waiting to give us good on this earth."
More In Hope
- "I will continue my activities related to education in one way or another. I certainly would have at the top my agenda, with respect to education, the need to do much better with modern educational technology."― Major Owens
- "Many possessions, if they do not make a man better, are at least expected to make his children happier; and this pathetic hope is behind many exertions."― George Santayana
- "Clever men are good, but they are not the best."― Thomas Carlyle