More From George Washington Carver
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
- "Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise."
- "Our creator is the same and never changes despite the names given Him by people here and in all parts of the world. Even if we gave Him no name at all, He would still be there, within us, waiting to give us good on this earth."
More In Hope
- "Life has changed enormously, and I hope – I hope more people read good things."― Barbara Bush
- "Today I can declare my hope and declare it from the bottom of my heart that we will eventually see the time when that number of nuclear weapons is down to zero and the world is a much better place."― Colin Powell
- "Keep hope alive!"― Jesse Jackson