More From George Washington Carver
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
- "Where there is no vision, there is no hope."
- "Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God."
More In History
- "I have tried to lift France out of the mud. But she will return to her errors and vomitings. I cannot prevent the French from being French."― Charles de Gaulle
- "We are all selfish and I no more trust myself than others with a good motive."― Lord Byron
- "The greatest tragedy in mankind’s entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."― Arthur C. Clarke