More From George Washington Carver
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
- "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
- "Our creator is the same and never changes despite the names given Him by people here and in all parts of the world. Even if we gave Him no name at all, He would still be there, within us, waiting to give us good on this earth."
More In God
- "God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’"― Billy Graham
- "I hope for the day when everyone can speak again of God without embarrassment."― Paul Tillich
- "God sometimes does try to the uttermost those whom he wishes to bless."― Mahatma Gandhi