More From George Washington Carver
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
- "Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom."
- "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
More In Good
- "That terrible mood of depression of whether it’s any good or not is what is known as The Artist’s Reward."― Ernest Hemingway
- "Speak ill of no man, but speak all the good you know of everybody."― Benjamin Franklin
- "Books are good enough in their own way, but they are a poor substitute for life."― Robert Louis Stevenson