More From George Washington Carver
- "Where there is no vision, there is no hope."
- "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
- "Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God."
More In Morning
- "New Orleans life is such a night life. The thing that comes up very often is that our day essentially doesn’t start until midnight or 2 in the morning."― Robert Asprin
- "Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day – like writing a poem or saying a prayer."― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- "In order to have good fried chicken, you should wash and season the bird the morning you’re preparing it for dinner. Don’t wait and do it right before you start cooking. Throw it in the refrigerator, seasoned, that morning, and give it a chance to soak up all the salt and pepper and goodness."― Paula Deen