More From George Washington Carver
- "Our creator is the same and never changes despite the names given Him by people here and in all parts of the world. Even if we gave Him no name at all, He would still be there, within us, waiting to give us good on this earth."
- "Where there is no vision, there is no hope."
- "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
More In Morning
- "This morning I was laughing at my cat who was running up the stairs and slipped, and pretended like it didn’t happen."― Jayma Mays
- "I’d skip school regularly to see movies – even in the morning, in the small Parisian theaters that opened early."― Francois Truffaut
- "One thing that happens when you’re pregnant is that as your stomach starts to stretch. It itches! So I have to keep my belly really lubricated. Every morning, there’s a buttering ceremony after I get out of the shower. It’s really like basting a turkey with body butter."― Padma Lakshmi