More From George Washington Carver
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
- "Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God."
- "Our creator is the same and never changes despite the names given Him by people here and in all parts of the world. Even if we gave Him no name at all, He would still be there, within us, waiting to give us good on this earth."
More In Morning
- "Freedom is secured every day by our men and women in uniform. We must build a future worthy of their sacrifice."― Nancy Pelosi
- "I never really drank coffee in college, but now I’m on my feet all day and out all night and can’t believe it hasn’t always been in my life. When morning comes I crave it."― Gail Simmons
- "Although Freud said happiness is composed of love and work, reality often forces us to choose love or work."― Letty Cottin Pogrebin