More From George Washington Carver
- "Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise."
- "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
More In God
- "The first step toward finding God, Who is Truth, is to discover the truth about myself: and if I have been in error, this first step to truth is the discovery of my error."― Thomas Merton
- "The blame is his who chooses: God is blameless."― Plato
- "God’s delays are not God’s denials."― Robert H. Schuller