More From George Washington Carver
- "Where there is no vision, there is no hope."
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
- "Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise."
More In God
- "Man – a creature made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired."― Mark Twain
- "If God created us in his own image, we have more than reciprocated."― Voltaire
- "By reading the scriptures I am so renewed that all nature seems renewed around me and with me. The sky seems to be a pure, a cooler blue, the trees a deeper green. The whole world is charged with the glory of God and I feel fire and music under my feet."― Thomas Merton