More From George Washington Carver
- "Our creator is the same and never changes despite the names given Him by people here and in all parts of the world. Even if we gave Him no name at all, He would still be there, within us, waiting to give us good on this earth."
- "Where there is no vision, there is no hope."
- "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
More In Life
- "My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we win out."― Ronald Reagan
- "Choice of attention – to pay attention to this and ignore that – is to the inner life what choice of action is to the outer. In both cases, a man is responsible for his choice and must accept the consequences, whatever they may be."― W. H. Auden
- "It is one of the beautiful compensations in this life that no one can sincerely try to help another without helping himself."― Ralph Waldo Emerson