More From George Washington Carver
- "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
- "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
- "Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise."
More In Life
- "We must declare ourselves, become known; allow the world to discover this subterranean life of ours which connects kings and farm boys, artists and clerks. Let them see that the important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself."― Gore Vidal
- "When I was at home, I felt loved and safe. My sisters were always a safe haven for me. I knew they would always play with me and make me feel like I was one of them."― Khloe Kardashian
- "The fear of life is the favorite disease of the 20th century."― William Lyon Phelps