More From George Washington Carver
- "Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise."
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
- "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
More In Education
- "I’ve already established my (political)machinery. It’s like a car. It’s fixed already. You just have to get in and drive it."― Manny Pacquiao
- "Heart and head are the constituent parts of character; temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved."― Giacomo Casanova
- "It is just called Continuing Legal Education. You can go to lectures, you can even listen to tapes on airplanes – they want you to stay current. So you do have to stay current to maintain your license even if you are not practicing."― Frank Shorter