More From George Washington Carver
- "Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God."
- "Where there is no vision, there is no hope."
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
More In Education
- "In the new economy, information, education, and motivation are everything."― William J. Clinton
- "If you don’t like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it. You just do it one step at a time."― Marian Wright Edelman
- "Look, I want what’s good for everybody. I want to promote good state education for all. I want to raise standards for all kids, irrespective of race and class but why can’t they all just do what I say when I know I’m right?"― Arabella Weir