More From George W. Bush
- "Leadership to me means duty, honor, country. It means character, and it means listening from time to time."
- "Great tragedy has come to us, and we are meeting it with the best that is in our country, with courage and concern for others because this is America. This is who we are."
- "The financial crisis should not become an excuse to raise taxes, which would only undermine the economic growth required to regain our strength."
More In Freedom
- "How can you be conservative and justify wiretapping people without a warrant? We’re supposed to be the party of personal freedom and civil liberties."― Roger Stone
- "If you don’t mind haunting the margins, I think there is more freedom there."― Colin Firth
- "Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate."― Hubert H. Humphrey