More From George W. Bush
- "The deliberate and deadly attacks which were carried out yesterday against our country were more than acts of terror. They were acts of war."
- "I believe in the transformational power of liberty. I believe that the free Iraq is in this nation’s interests. I believe a free Afghanistan is in this nation’s interest."
- "The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is not neutral between them."
More In Freedom
- "The most important thing as a leader is your relationship with God."― Manny Pacquiao
- "Violent means will give violent freedom. That would be a menace to the world and to India herself."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of saying a simple thing in a simple way."― Marcel Proust