More From George Osborne
- "In opposition, you move to the centre. In government, you move the centre."
- "Of all the public services, education is the one I’m most interested in. You get a more dynamic economy, you deal with most social problems, and it’s morally right."
- "I want Britain to be the home of successful competitive and stable financial services."
More In Society
- "In bourgeois society capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality."― Karl Marx
- "We have to talk about liberating minds as well as liberating society."― Angela Davis
- "There are 10-20 times more male comics than female comics; it’s something to do with the social structure of society."― Jo Brand