More From George Orwell
- "We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."
- "No advance in wealth, no softening of manners, no reform or revolution has ever brought human equality a millimeter nearer."
- "A family with the wrong members in control; that, perhaps, is as near as one can come to describing England in a phrase."
More In Power
- "I know where I’m putting my money."― Marc Andreessen
- "Either the car is stationary, or it’s on the move."― Murray Walker
- "Using the power you derive from the discovery of the truth about racism in South Africa, you will help us to remake our part of the world into a corner of the globe on which all – of which all of humanity can be proud."― Oliver Tambo