More From George Orwell
- "There is hardly such a thing as a war in which it makes no difference who wins. Nearly always one side stands more of less for progress, the other side more or less for reaction."
- "The best books… are those that tell you what you know already."
- "A family with the wrong members in control; that, perhaps, is as near as one can come to describing England in a phrase."
More In Power
- "We tend to connect bad food and bad habits with romance and sex."― Marilu Henner
- "All things by immortal power. Near of far, to each other linked are, that thou canst not stir a flower without troubling of a star."― Francis Thompson
- "You always do what you want to do. This is true with every act. You may say that you had to do something, or that you were forced to, but actually, whatever you do, you do by choice. Only you have the power to choose for yourself."― W. Clement Stone