More From George Michael
- "The whole business is built on ego, vanity, self-satisfaction, and it’s total crap to pretend it’s not."
- "I don’t have joy in watching myself, whereas, actually, I quite like listening to my own music."
- "I have got other interests than just making music. I would like to follow those interests through."
More In Peace
- "I was just then going through a healthy reaction from the orthodoxy of my youth; religion had become for me not so much a possession as an obsession, which I was trying to throw off, and this iconoclastic tale of an imaginary tribe was the result."― Laurence Housman
- "The struggle for existence holds as much in the intellectual as in the physical world. A theory is a species of thinking, and its right to exist is coextensive with its power of resisting extinction by its rivals."― Thomas Huxley
- "Our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains."― William Shakespeare