More From George McGovern
- "I always thought of myself as a moderate liberal, a fighter for peace and justice. I never thought of myself as being all that far out."
- "It’s a tough thing, to know what to do about a war that deep in your gut you feel is wrong and yet watch your peers going off to fight in that war."
- "My dad was a Methodist minister."
More In Health
- "The majority of Americans receive health insurance coverage through their employers, but with rising health care costs, many small businesses can no longer afford to provide coverage for their employees."― Jim Ryun
- "Too many of my constituents, like many other hard working Americans across the country, are suffering unnecessarily due to our flawed health care system."― John Conyers
- "I know the exploding cost of health care is at the root of our long-term fiscal challenges."― Fred Upton