More From George MacDonald
- "When we are out of sympathy with the young, then I think our work in this world is over."
- "The more I work with the body, keeping my assumptions in a temporary state of reservation, the more I appreciate and sympathize with a given disease. The body no longer appears as a sick or irrational demon, but as a process with its own inner logic and wisdom."
- "To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."
More In Attitude
- "You know, who cares about seeing the girls when everybody wants to see the band. That’s what’s important, KISS is important. I think we look great, and the attitude is there, and I’m real happy with it."― Eric Carr
- "When I was a child I asked my mother what homosexuality was about and she said – and this was 100 years ago in Germany and she was very open-minded – ‘It’s like hair color. It’s nothing. Some people are blond and some people have dark hair. It’s not a subject.’ This was a very healthy attitude."― Karl Lagerfeld
- "I am Classic Rock Revisited. I revisit it every waking moment of my life because it has the spirit and the attitude and the fire and the middle finger. I am Rosa Parks with a Gibson guitar."― Ted Nugent