More From George J. Mitchell
- "I got a job with a law firm in Portland after a couple of years with Senator Muskie. But by then, my interest in politics had been sparked, through meeting Senator Muskie, through seeing what he did."
- "I really owe everything to my parents and their devotion and drive to see to it that their children had the education which led to the opportunities that they never were able to have."
- "Although he’s regularly asked to do so, God does not take sides in American politics."
More In Positive
- "You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind."― Emmet Fox
- "Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!"― Donna Karan
- "I think people in Botswana are pleased that my books paint a positive picture of their lives and portray the country as being very special. They’ve made a great success of their country, and the people are fed up with the constant reporting of only the problems and poverty of the continent. They welcome something which puts the positive side."― Alexander McCall Smith