More From George J. Mitchell
- "The result was, of course, that today, tragically, more than 40 million Americans don’t have health insurance, and for many, not having health insurance means they don’t have access to good health care."
- "Although he’s regularly asked to do so, God does not take sides in American politics."
- "In every society in human history, including the United States, those in power seek to imbue themselves with the attributes of religion and patriotism as a way of getting greater support for their policy and insulating themselves from any criticism."
More In Positive
- "Yes, but I think if you look at it with a sort of gay sensibility and want everything to be positive about gay life, it could be interpreted as antigay."― John Schlesinger
- "Education is not a problem. Education is an opportunity."― Lyndon B. Johnson
- "Since I can barely write two books a year the best solution seems to be co-author projects. My goal isn’t to get another writer to clone me… it’s more to produce a book that shares my vision of positive, fun entertainment."― Janet Evanovich