More From George J. Mitchell
- "Although he’s regularly asked to do so, God does not take sides in American politics."
- "In every society in human history, including the United States, those in power seek to imbue themselves with the attributes of religion and patriotism as a way of getting greater support for their policy and insulating themselves from any criticism."
- "So I developed very early a massive inferiority complex, and I’ve told the story often about how that inspired me later in life to get involved in other things, because I couldn’t out-do my brothers in sports, and it’s a very competitive relationship."
More In Positive
- "So, we have choice, and sometimes it seems very hard, but the best way to heal physically or emotionally is to keep positive."― Petra Nemcova
- "When you think about the day-to-day, positive impact on the lives of U.S. citizens, there is no relationship that we have in the world that is more important than our relationship with Canada."― Paul Cellucci
- "The places I visit in any given week are my home, so when I’m somewhere that feels good to me, it’s a real game changer. If a place causes me to have a strong reaction, be it positive or negative, it’ll often find its way into my music."― Ron Pope