More From George J. Mitchell
- "So I developed very early a massive inferiority complex, and I’ve told the story often about how that inspired me later in life to get involved in other things, because I couldn’t out-do my brothers in sports, and it’s a very competitive relationship."
- "As they say, one thing led to another, and, ultimately, the British and Irish governments asked me to serve as chairman of the peace negotiations, which ironically began six years ago this week."
- "I really owe everything to my parents and their devotion and drive to see to it that their children had the education which led to the opportunities that they never were able to have."
More In Positive
- "I believe that the profits will come from the quality of your creative products. Since the beginning, I’ve always wanted to develop a self-feeding circle of creative productions: the positive financial returns from one show would be used to develop and create a new show, and so on."― Guy Laliberte
- "Sexy in India is not considered positive. But, with today’s crop of fresh faces in the modelling arena, being sexy is an asset."― Aishwarya Rai
- "Although our inattention can contribute to our lack of total well-being, we also have the power to choose positive behaviors and responses. In that choice we change our every experience of life!"― Greg Anderson