More From George J. Mitchell
- "I got a job with a law firm in Portland after a couple of years with Senator Muskie. But by then, my interest in politics had been sparked, through meeting Senator Muskie, through seeing what he did."
- "When I went to college, my goal was to be a college history teacher. I majored in history."
- "I had been involved in U.S. intelligence in Berlin, Germany, while in the military and had worked with a contact with the Central Intelligence Agency office there."
More In Positive
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"― Chuck Norris
- "That something extra, I believe, is a certain humanity that comes from upbeat and positive human interest letters and success stories. Advertisers like to be associated with those qualities."― Casey Kasem
- "I try to give positive energy in all my shows."― Curtis Jones