More From George J. Mitchell
- "So I developed very early a massive inferiority complex, and I’ve told the story often about how that inspired me later in life to get involved in other things, because I couldn’t out-do my brothers in sports, and it’s a very competitive relationship."
- "In every society in human history, including the United States, those in power seek to imbue themselves with the attributes of religion and patriotism as a way of getting greater support for their policy and insulating themselves from any criticism."
- "As they say, one thing led to another, and, ultimately, the British and Irish governments asked me to serve as chairman of the peace negotiations, which ironically began six years ago this week."
More In Positive
- "Whence it follows that God is absolutely perfect, since perfection is nothing but magnitude of positive reality, in the strict sense, setting aside the limits or bounds in things which are limited."― Gottfried Leibniz
- "A lasting solution to this problem will have an exceptionally positive influence foremost on the peoples of Palestine and Israel, as well as on the region and the international community."― Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- "One of those promises was to limit the size of government and to have the government serve the people – and not the other way around."― Scott Walker