More From George H. W. Bush
- "I hope my own children never have to fight a war."
- "You cannot be President of the United States if you don’t have faith. Remember Lincoln, going to his knees in times of trial in the Civil War and all that stuff."
- "We can realise a lasting peace and transform the East-West relationship to one of enduring co-operation."
More In Peace
- "Nothing is wrong with peace and love. It is all the more regrettable that so many of Christ’s followers seem to disagree."― Richard Dawkins
- "My mom was tough."― Tiger Woods
- "Character… is a habit, the daily choice of right over wrong; it is a moral quality which grows to maturity in peace and is not suddenly developed on the outbreak of war."― Charles Wilson