More From George H. W. Bush
- "I can tell you this: If I’m ever in a position to call the shots, I’m not going to rush to send somebody else’s kids into a war."
- "Well, I think everybody is frustrated by the finances of the U.N. and the inability to solve problems of war and peace."
- "But let me tell you, this gender thing is history. You’re looking at a guy who sat down with Margaret Thatcher across the table and talked about serious issues."
More In Peace
- "We can hope that men will understand that the interest of all are the same, that hope lies in cooperation. We can then perhaps keep PEACE."― Alva Myrdal
- "When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others."― Peace Pilgrim
- "You may call for peace as loudly as you wish, but where there is no brotherhood there can in the end be no peace."― Max Lerner