More From George H. W. Bush
- "History will point out some of the things I did wrong and some of the things I did right."
- "Well, I think everybody is frustrated by the finances of the U.N. and the inability to solve problems of war and peace."
- "But let me tell you, this gender thing is history. You’re looking at a guy who sat down with Margaret Thatcher across the table and talked about serious issues."
More In War
- "I am an opponent of Saddam Hussein, but an opponent also, of the sanctions that have killed a million Iraqi children and an opponent of the United States’ apparent desire to plunge the Middle East into a new and devastating war."― George Galloway
- "Four years ago, I promised to end the war in Iraq. We did. I promised to refocus on the terrorists who actually attacked us on 9/11. We have. We’ve blunted the Taliban’s momentum in Afghanistan, and in 2014, our longest war will be over. A new tower rises above the New York skyline, al Qaeda is on the path to defeat, and Osama bin Laden is dead."― Barack Obama
- "The movie business is very twisted, out of site, out of mind, you know."― Tony Curtis