More From George H. W. Bush
- "But let me tell you, this gender thing is history. You’re looking at a guy who sat down with Margaret Thatcher across the table and talked about serious issues."
- "History will point out some of the things I did wrong and some of the things I did right."
- "Well, I think everybody is frustrated by the finances of the U.N. and the inability to solve problems of war and peace."
More In Hope
- "Well I do think, when there are more women, that the tone of the conversation changes, and also the goals of the conversation change. But it doesn’t mean that the whole world would be a lot better if it were totally run by women. If you think that, you’ve forgotten high school."― Madeleine Albright
- "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for having been there."― Jim Henson
- "I’m very wary of trust, you see."― Kristin Scott Thomas