More From George H. W. Bush
- "I hope my own children never have to fight a war."
- "Well, I think everybody is frustrated by the finances of the U.N. and the inability to solve problems of war and peace."
- "One of the good things about the way the Gulf War ended in 1991 is, you’d see the Vietnam veterans marching with the Gulf War veterans."
More In War
- "The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil."― Ted Nugent
- "My mother, brave woman, lost her whole family when she decided to marry a black man in the ’60s. When the marriage fell apart, she had to come back to her family."― Lisa Bonet
- "There’s an assault on human sexuality, as Judge Scalia said, they’ve taken sides in the culture war and on top of that if we have a democracy, the democratic processes should be that we can elect representatives who will share our point of view and vote those things into law."― Pat Robertson