More From George H. W. Bush
- "You cannot be President of the United States if you don’t have faith. Remember Lincoln, going to his knees in times of trial in the Civil War and all that stuff."
- "The U.S.S. George H. W. Bush is a great thing in my life. It’s amazing. A great honor."
- "One of the good things about the way the Gulf War ended in 1991 is, you’d see the Vietnam veterans marching with the Gulf War veterans."
More In History
- "People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them."― James A. Baldwin
- "Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets."― Nido Qubein
- "The more that learn to read the less learn how to make a living. That’s one thing about a little education. It spoils you for actual work. The more you know the more you think somebody owes you a living."― Will Rogers