More From George H. W. Bush
- "One of the good things about the way the Gulf War ended in 1991 is, you’d see the Vietnam veterans marching with the Gulf War veterans."
- "History will point out some of the things I did wrong and some of the things I did right."
- "I can tell you this: If I’m ever in a position to call the shots, I’m not going to rush to send somebody else’s kids into a war."
More In Freedom
- "I mean there’s enormous pressures to harmonize freedom of speech legislation and transparency legislation around the world – within the E.U., between China and the United States. Which way is it going to go? It’s hard to see."― Julian Assange
- "All people hope Islam helps everything in life. Islam will make jobs. Islam will make freedom. Islam will make everything."― Ahmed Ali
- "Never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for freedom and truth."― Henrik Ibsen