More From George Foreman
- "My kids idea of a hard life is to live in a house with only one phone."
- "I get up in the morning looking for an adventure."
- "I hope to have one more boxing match at the age of 55. Given that demographic at the age of 55 to 65, you’ve got to make a statement with your life. Otherwise, you are just existing."
More In Positive
- "George W. Bush brought a lot of minorities into his administration, which was a positive thing, and they had some issues that they wanted to press, but 9/11 really gave them direction. It gave them a purpose."― Josh Brolin
- "Patience was not my strong point."― Lauren Bacall
- "Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls."― Mother Teresa