More From George Foreman
- "I hope to have one more boxing match at the age of 55. Given that demographic at the age of 55 to 65, you’ve got to make a statement with your life. Otherwise, you are just existing."
- "The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income."
- "My kids idea of a hard life is to live in a house with only one phone."
More In Positive
- "The ’80s seem a real positive force. The ’70s were deadening, in a lot of ways."― Paul Kantner
- "I realize I will always be the poster child for police brutality, but I can try to use that as a positive force for healing and restraint."― Rodney King
- "I promised to empower the taxpayer – instead of a handful of big government union bosses."― Scott Walker