More From George Eads
- "I think what’s always been interesting to me than the science and the criminality with this job is what happens to your persona, your disposition, after day in and day out dealing with life and death."
- "I’m interested to go other places, I’ve been the boy in the bubble since we’ve been shooting, I need to go travel a little bit, see where the action is, other than going to see family, of course."
- "Another challenge? Getting up at 6:30 in the morning to go act. It’s not fun acting that early in the morning or acting at 4 A.M in the middle of the night or in the morning when you’re really tired. That’s a challenge. What a luxurious problem to have."
More In Dad
- "No one was more important than my mom and dad. I know they are watching from a place up in heaven here today to make sure all their kids are doing good."― Eddie Murphy
- "My dad’s got a brilliant eye for scripts ‘cos he’s a literary agent. He and my agent read a load of scripts and filter them."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "When I was about 12 and first started wearing lipstick, my dad would ask, ‘Are you wearing makeup?’ I would say back, ‘You’re wearing more makeup there than I am!’"― Georgia Jagger