More From George Eads
- "Another challenge? Getting up at 6:30 in the morning to go act. It’s not fun acting that early in the morning or acting at 4 A.M in the middle of the night or in the morning when you’re really tired. That’s a challenge. What a luxurious problem to have."
- "I think what’s always been interesting to me than the science and the criminality with this job is what happens to your persona, your disposition, after day in and day out dealing with life and death."
- "I’m interested to go other places, I’ve been the boy in the bubble since we’ve been shooting, I need to go travel a little bit, see where the action is, other than going to see family, of course."
More In Dad
- "I have four shelves covered with journals that I’ve written. Dad and I are writing songs together. I’ve probably written 100 songs."― Miley Cyrus
- "I didn’t have any role models really. My best friend was a dog. My mum and dad saved a dog from the gutter and that dog was my brother before Jesse was born. Sami was his name and he was my role model."― Ville Valo
- "My mom and my dad wanted my brother and I to have a better life, you know, better education, better jobs. It was probably harder, much, much harder, for my parents. When you’re a kid, you can learn a language much more easily; I learned English in less than a year."― Mila Kunis