More From George Eads
- "I think what’s always been interesting to me than the science and the criminality with this job is what happens to your persona, your disposition, after day in and day out dealing with life and death."
- "Another challenge? Getting up at 6:30 in the morning to go act. It’s not fun acting that early in the morning or acting at 4 A.M in the middle of the night or in the morning when you’re really tired. That’s a challenge. What a luxurious problem to have."
- "I’m interested to go other places, I’ve been the boy in the bubble since we’ve been shooting, I need to go travel a little bit, see where the action is, other than going to see family, of course."
More In Dad
- "Looking back, I think I was always musical. My dad was very musical, and I think my mom was musical."― Paul McCartney
- "The newly decorated theatres produced things like car parks and restaurants, so you could have a good night out, quite cheaply without all that bother of having to go somewhere else."― Timothy West
- "My dad has always been extremely supportive in every decision I’ve made and much more interested in me picking what I wanted to do."― Colin Hanks