More From George Crook
- "If you will investigate all the Indian troubles, you will find that there is something wrong of this nature at the bottom of all of them, something relating to the supplies, or else a tardy and broken faith on the part of the general government."
- "It demonstrates to his simple mind in the most positive manner that we have no prejudice against him on account of his race, and that while he behaves himself he will be treated the same as a white man."
More In Politics
- "A promising young man should go into politics so that he can go on promising for the rest of his life."― Robert Byrne
- "If there is one eternal truth of politics, it is that there are always a dozen good reasons for doing nothing."― John le Carre
- "Anybody who doesn’t know that politics is crime has got a few screws loose."― James Ellroy