More From George Clooney
- "I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life."
- "I’d think,’In a relationship, we should never have his kind of fight.’ Then, instead of figuring out how to make it work, I looked for a way to get out of it. The truth is, you shouldn’t be married if your that kind of person."
- "The last real movie stars were probably Redford and Newman. And things were different then. There wasn’t this amazing amount of magazines and information about them."
More In Movies
- "I think that somebody with the resources and innovation and the idea is going to come out of nowhere and come up with a successful space travel program."― Kevin J. Anderson
- "All the movies where I play nice guys don’t seem to do very well."― Claire McCaskill
- "I always watched movies and rooted for the bad guys, you know? I’ve always been that kind of guy. I still hold some respect for criminals that are good at their jobs."― Justin Townes Earle