More From George Clooney
- "I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life."
- "I know what my limitations are as an actor, but my strength is putting myself into a well-written part. When I get in trouble is when I have to fix it, or when I have to carry it on personality."
- "The last real movie stars were probably Redford and Newman. And things were different then. There wasn’t this amazing amount of magazines and information about them."
More In Movies
- "I can’t watch scary movies right now, because living on my own, it kind of freaks me out."― Ashley Tisdale
- "I used to be prettier than I am, but I think I look better now. I was a pretty boy. Particularly in my early movies. I don’t like looking at them so much. There’s a sort of pretty thing about me."― Christopher Walken
- "Reality TV looks more like America than movies do."― Gabrielle Union