More From George Clooney
- "The government itself is running exactly like the Sopranos and they sit back and they make deals. And they say okay, ‘I’m going do this: France, you’re getting the pipelines.’"
- "I love children and I get along with them great. It’s just that I believe if you’re going to be a parent, there has to be something inside you that says, ‘I want a family.’ I don’t feel that sense of urgency."
- "I’d think,’In a relationship, we should never have his kind of fight.’ Then, instead of figuring out how to make it work, I looked for a way to get out of it. The truth is, you shouldn’t be married if your that kind of person."
More In Strength
- "Honesty, integrity, and accountability, the values, which should be the hallmark of this government, have instead been thrown under the bus by an arrogant majority, casualties in a misguided campaign to shield from accountability those who abuse this House."― Louise Slaughter
- "Our enemies, like the Grecian hero, have one vulnerable point. You have not touched it yet. What should have been their element of weakness has been suffered to remain an element of strength."― Jay Alan Sekulow
- "The tax on capital gains directly affects investment decisions, the mobility and flow of risk capital… the ease or difficulty experienced by new ventures in obtaining capital, and thereby the strength and potential for growth in the economy."― John F. Kennedy