More From George Clooney
- "The government itself is running exactly like the Sopranos and they sit back and they make deals. And they say okay, ‘I’m going do this: France, you’re getting the pipelines.’"
- "I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life."
- "It’s incredibly unfair. You don’t see a lot of 60-year-old women with 20-year-old men onscreen."
More In Strength
- "Learning how to get in tune with your field of energy and understand how to create your energy, expand that energy, and move that energy through your body. Coming back to your center, and approaching life from that center-to-line place… That to me gave me strength and understanding and hopefully wisdom to solve life’s problems and challenges."― Erin Gray
- "The Chinese government is quickly losing its ideological legitimacy, maintain its rule with force, but cannot draw strength from the ideology of Marx and Mao."― Steve Forbes
- "A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."― Christopher Reeve