More From George Clooney
- "I’d think,’In a relationship, we should never have his kind of fight.’ Then, instead of figuring out how to make it work, I looked for a way to get out of it. The truth is, you shouldn’t be married if your that kind of person."
- "The last real movie stars were probably Redford and Newman. And things were different then. There wasn’t this amazing amount of magazines and information about them."
- "I love children and I get along with them great. It’s just that I believe if you’re going to be a parent, there has to be something inside you that says, ‘I want a family.’ I don’t feel that sense of urgency."
More In Strength
- "The people I used to have around me from Nashville was showing love to the Cash Money clique on the strength of Buck trying to make it; making sure Buck gets to where he gots to go."― Young Buck
- "I worshipped dead men for their strength, forgetting I was strong."― Vita Sackville-West
- "A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."― Christopher Reeve