More From George Clooney
- "I get asked a lot about getting into politics. I say, ‘Take a look at politics. You tell me what seems appealing about that.’"
- "I’d think,’In a relationship, we should never have his kind of fight.’ Then, instead of figuring out how to make it work, I looked for a way to get out of it. The truth is, you shouldn’t be married if your that kind of person."
- "I love children and I get along with them great. It’s just that I believe if you’re going to be a parent, there has to be something inside you that says, ‘I want a family.’ I don’t feel that sense of urgency."
More In Strength
- "If I had not some strength of will I would make a first class drunkard."― Ernest Shackleton
- "The key element in tragedy is that heroes and heroines are destroyed by that which appears to be their greatest strength."― Robert Shea
- "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."― Mahatma Gandhi