More From George Clooney
- "I get asked a lot about getting into politics. I say, ‘Take a look at politics. You tell me what seems appealing about that.’"
- "I’d think,’In a relationship, we should never have his kind of fight.’ Then, instead of figuring out how to make it work, I looked for a way to get out of it. The truth is, you shouldn’t be married if your that kind of person."
- "It’s incredibly unfair. You don’t see a lot of 60-year-old women with 20-year-old men onscreen."
More In Strength
- "Our very strength as lesbians lies in the fact that we are outside of patriarchy; our existence challenges its life."― Charlotte Bunch
- "There is a growing strength in women but it’s in the forehead, not the forearm."― Beyonce Knowles
- "Women have seldom sufficient employment to silence their feelings; a round of little cares, or vain pursuits frittering away all strength of mind and organs, they become naturally only objects of sense."― Mary Wollstonecraft