More From George Carlin
- "The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going."
- "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done."
- "At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom."
More In Time
- "Sex: the thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble."― John Barrymore
- "Time and the hour run through the roughest day."― William Shakespeare
- "In one way, I suppose, I have been ‘in denial’ for some time, knowingly burning the candle at both ends and finding that it often gives a lovely light."― Christopher Hitchens