More From George Carey
- "If there are Muslims who believe that they’ve got to kill Christians to make a way for the Islamic faith in the West, not only would they be disappointed, but it will lead to conflict, there’s no doubt about that."
- "And I hope America will realise, as the only superpower now, it really must use its power in a way that’s going to build up the world, and to support the United Nations."
- "We’ve got to trust the politicians with these decisions."
More In Marriage
- "If you want to read about love and marriage, you’ve got to buy two separate books."― Alan King
- "The question is the morning after. What sort of Iraq do we wake up to after the bombing? What happens in the region? What impact could it have? These are questions leaders I have spoken to have posed."― Kofi Annan
- "I’ve always been wary of marriage."― Cynthia Nixon