More From George Carey
- "If there are Muslims who believe that they’ve got to kill Christians to make a way for the Islamic faith in the West, not only would they be disappointed, but it will lead to conflict, there’s no doubt about that."
- "What I’d say about that is that we must respect homosexuals in the church. I’ve got many homosexual friends, the issue is not in any way a homophobic reaction on my part."
- "And I hope America will realise, as the only superpower now, it really must use its power in a way that’s going to build up the world, and to support the United Nations."
More In Marriage
- "My marriage had been impulsive. That marriage should have been short-lived instead of the 23 years it spanned."― Joseph Barbera
- "They make Spy Kids, they make Scream, they make A Scary Movie. This doesn’t do that, so it could be a very bad marriage. I’m trying to keep this potential nightmare quiet because we’re just finishing editing."― Terry Gilliam
- "We didn’t have a whole lot of money when I was growing up either. I would always ask for magic books or magic tricks for my birthday or for Christmas and the rest of the year I either had to mow lawns or find part time jobs to help supplement the cost of doing magic."― Lance Burton