More From George Bernard Shaw
- "Democracy is a form of government that substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few."
- "No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means."
- "Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time."
More In Change
- "A zebra does not change its spots."― Al Gore
- "The only difference between me and others is that they think they can change something with cute little poems, nice cards or embracing trees and being nice to little lapdogs."― Henry Rollins
- "I’m a country singer. I love all kinds of music, but country is where my loyalty lies. That’s just me and what I do, and I’m not going to change it."― George Strait