More From George A. Smith
- "Let those who, still in their youth, have preserved their faith and fullness of hope, keep looking up."
- "God is stronger than their strength, more loving than their uttermost love, and in so far as they have loved and sacrificed themselves for others, they have obtained the infallible proof, that God too lives and loves and gives Himself away."
- "We must seek the loving-kindness of God in all the breadth and open-air of common life."
More In Happiness
- "True happiness involves the full use of one’s power and talents."― John W. Gardner
- "When the honour is given to that scientist personally the happiness is sweet indeed. Science is, on the whole, an informal activity, a life of shirt sleeves and coffee served in beakers."― George Porter
- "I’m passionate about everything, like my family and friends. Anybody I am talkin’ to is gonna be bona fide real. There is no substitution for happiness. Period."― Suge Knight