More From Georg Simmel
- "In the latter case life rests upon a thousand presuppositions which the individual can never trace back to their origins, and verify; but which he must accept upon faith and belief."
- "Every relationship between persons causes a picture of each to take form in the mind of the other, and this picture evidently is in reciprocal relationship with that personal relationship."
- "Every relationship between two individuals or two groups will be characterized by the ratio of secrecy that is involved in it."
More In Respect
- "I played in the playoffs with teams that were known for flopping and you do not get respect."― Chris Webber
- "I am one who believes that one of the greatest dangers of advertising is not that of misleading people, but that of boring them to death."― Leo Burnett
- "Now is the time to show maximum responsibility. It is not the time to pay off old scores nor for sterile partisan recriminations. It is time to re-establish a climate of calmness and mutual respect."― Giorgio Napolitano