More From Geddy Lee
- "With the help of modern technology, I can compose intricate keyboard parts and then I have to go back and learn them in order to perform them properly."
- "I have such an extreme attitude about work, where I can just completely be derelict of my responsibilities and then when I am not derelict, I am completely indulged in it. I swing pretty wildly from the two extremes."
More In Positive
- "I was trying to break out of the suburbs, and when I did break out, I don’t think I took my whole self with me – I think I played a role of being too cool and hip."― Liz Phair
- "I kept my age quiet for a good few years. I didn’t see it as a positive. I worked remotely, so I just didn’t tell people."― Pete Cashmore
- "Political folk talk a lot these days about ‘messaging’ – a neologism designed to describe the way in which parties and politicians consciously characterize their efforts. It is only intended to be positive – i.e., ‘Our messaging is designed to show we care.’"― John Podhoretz