More From Gary Sheffield
- "If I’m coming in at 4:00 in the morning and my kids have been in bed since 8:00, 9:00, that’s not setting a good example. The responsibility that I have kids inside my household has made me realize now that I have to be an example."
- "My dad’s a bodybuilder. My whole life I’ve been taught to train the hard way. I believe in earning strength, not buying it. My grandfather raised me old school: In baseball, you work for whatever you get."
- "I trust no one totally."
More In Trust
- "The moment for action has arrived, and I know that I can trust in you to save our country."― George B. McClellan
- "There’s a lot of trust being built up. I think we have a lot of work ahead of us."― Jacob Lew
- "I like women, but you can’t always trust them. Some of them are big liars, like this one woman I met who had a dog. I asked her her dog’s name and then I asked, ‘Does he bite?’ and she said, ‘No.’ And I said, ‘So how does he eat?’ Liar!"― Demetri Martin