More From Gary Sheffield
- "If I’m coming in at 4:00 in the morning and my kids have been in bed since 8:00, 9:00, that’s not setting a good example. The responsibility that I have kids inside my household has made me realize now that I have to be an example."
- "I trust no one totally."
- "My dad’s a bodybuilder. My whole life I’ve been taught to train the hard way. I believe in earning strength, not buying it. My grandfather raised me old school: In baseball, you work for whatever you get."
More In Trust
- "The betrayal of trust carries a heavy taboo."― Aldrich Ames
- "Work hard, use your common sense and don’t be afraid to trust your instincts."― Fred L. Turner
- "That’s a great feeling to know that I’m going into a project that I have no idea what will become of that movie, but I really trust Ang Lee. And I really trusted Ron. It’s just really nice to work with people that you feel that way about."― Jennifer Connelly