More From Gary Ryan Blair
- "Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile."
- "Money is always on its way somewhere. What you do with it while it is in your keeping and the direction you send it in say much about you. Your treatment of and respect for money, how you make it, and how you spend it, reflect your character."
- "Your mind, while blessed with permanent memory, is cursed with lousy recall. Written goals provide clarity. By documenting your dreams, you must think about the process of achieving them."
More In Respect
- "I don’t want people losing respect for me as a player. I want to go out in every game and perform to the highest level. I have no retirement plans. I’ve had a lot of injuries but I want to continue playing."― Robbie Fowler
- "With respect to Holy Communion, it is up to the communicant to decide whether they are in a state of grace and worthy to receive the Eucharist. Each one of us makes that decision."― Roger Mahony
- "Faith is the sense of life, that sense by virtue of which man does not destroy himself, but continues to live on. It is the force whereby we live."― Leo Tolstoy