More From Gary Ross
- "Ultimately, so much Dr. Seuss is about empowerment. He invites us to disappear into our imagination and then blows the doors off what that can mean."
- "You can’t tell your kids to read if you’re just watching television. They have to see you read. And in that respect, I think it’s important to walk the walk. It’s a wonderful shared time."
- "Most modern science fiction went to school on ‘Dune.’ Even ‘Harry Potter’ with its ‘boy protagonist who has not yet grown into his destiny’ shares a common theme. When I read it for the first time, I felt like I had learned another language, mastered a new culture, adopted a new religion."
More In Dreams
- "‘Do What You Gotta Do’ is a positive, inspirational song that says no matter what it is; whether you’re up against challenges or trying to get your dreams and aspirations met, you should do what whatever you have to do shy of killing yourself or someone else."― Angie Stone
- "I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say."― Dolly Parton
- "You’ve got to have dreams to keep you going."― Steve Waugh