More From Gary Ross
- "I think movies do play a valuable role in turning people on to the act of reading. I think that phenomenon just creates readers. At first they’re going to love ‘Harry Potter,’ or they may love ‘The Hunger Games,’ but after that, they’re going to love the act of reading and wonder, ‘What else can I read?’"
- "You can’t tell your kids to read if you’re just watching television. They have to see you read. And in that respect, I think it’s important to walk the walk. It’s a wonderful shared time."
- "‘Dr. Strangelove’ was and is one of my favorite movies ever, and I just can’t believe they actually blew up the world after that."
More In Dreams
- "We in the majority have worked hard to empower people to create opportunities, to make jobs, to do things that turn America into a place where people can achieve their dreams."― Robin Hayes
- "If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts."― Adam Duritz
- "Dreams get you into the future and add excitement to the present."― Robert Conklin