More From Gary Ross
- "Most modern science fiction went to school on ‘Dune.’ Even ‘Harry Potter’ with its ‘boy protagonist who has not yet grown into his destiny’ shares a common theme. When I read it for the first time, I felt like I had learned another language, mastered a new culture, adopted a new religion."
- "‘Dr. Strangelove’ was and is one of my favorite movies ever, and I just can’t believe they actually blew up the world after that."
- "I loved making ‘The Hunger Games’ – it was the happiest experience of my professional life. Lionsgate was supportive of me in a manner that few directors ever experience in a franchise: they empowered me to make the film I wanted to make and backed the movie in a way that requires no explanation beyond the remarkable results."
More In Dreams
- "Marriage can be expensive, and if I lose millions then it’ll be the best millions I’ve spent."― Seth Rogen
- "We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort."― Jesse Owens
- "I love to fly. I always wanted to fly. It’s been one of my dreams since I was 3 years old. I remember saying to my mom, 3 years old, every day, ‘I can fly!’ Living on the ninth floor, it was dangerous."― Elena Anaya