More From Gary Ross
- "Obviously I love ‘The Godfather’ movies. I think they’re phenomenal."
- "I love all the old classic Disney movies. ‘Pinocchio.’ There are obviously tons of them that anybody growing up on that stuff takes with them their whole lives, and I’m an admirer of a lot of classic animation and fairy tales. I grew up on a book of Grimm’s fairy tales that I kind of wore out again and again. That’s all stuff that lingers with you."
- "‘Dr. Strangelove’ was and is one of my favorite movies ever, and I just can’t believe they actually blew up the world after that."
More In Movies
- "A lot of movies you do because they’re fun, they make people forget about their day."― James Van Der Beek
- "A wedding is such a girl thing."― Selma Blair
- "But I’ve always felt that the less you know about an actor’s personal life, the more you can get involved in the story in which he’s playing a character. And I don’t like to see movies where you know about everything that happens behind the scenes. I can’t engage in the story if I know what’s going on in the actor’s head."― Eric Stoltz