More From Gary Ross
- "Obviously I love ‘The Godfather’ movies. I think they’re phenomenal."
- "Ultimately, so much Dr. Seuss is about empowerment. He invites us to disappear into our imagination and then blows the doors off what that can mean."
- "I think movies do play a valuable role in turning people on to the act of reading. I think that phenomenon just creates readers. At first they’re going to love ‘Harry Potter,’ or they may love ‘The Hunger Games,’ but after that, they’re going to love the act of reading and wonder, ‘What else can I read?’"
More In Movies
- "You know, the interesting thing about having traveled around the country as much as I have, and I think it’s sort of inadvertently what made me come out or at least begin doing things within the community and thinking more about that, was that I get to travel quite a bit."― Lesley Gore
- "Movies are a complicated collision of literature, theatre, music and all the visual arts."― Yahoo Serious
- "To a poet the mere making of a poem can seem to solve the problem of truth, but only a problem of art is solved in poetry."― Laura Riding