More From Gary Oldman
- "I’m not the best audience for that because I’m not a great science-fiction fan. I just never got off on space ships and space costumes, things like that."
- "Growing up in a particular neighborhood, growing up in a working-class family, not having much money, all of those things fire you and can give you an edge, can give you an anger."
- "My favorite meal would have to be good old-fashioned eggs, over easy, with bacon. Many others, but you can’t beat that on a Sunday morning, especially with a cup of tea."
More In Movies
- "I look at American movies, the big muscles, and try to apply that to Chinese film-making."― Ang Lee
- "Lucy took care of me on the set, and made sure that none of the crew cussed around me. She also had birthday parties for me and made sure that they were well attended."― Keith Thibodeaux
- "We are the movies and the movies are us."― David Ansen