More From Gary Oldman
- "I’m not the best audience for that because I’m not a great science-fiction fan. I just never got off on space ships and space costumes, things like that."
- "Change is vital to any actor. If you keep playing lead after lead, you’re really gonna dry up. Because all those vehicles wean you away from the truths of human behaviour."
- "Speaking very generally, I find that women are spiritually, emotionally, and often physically stronger than men."
More In Movies
- "If people are constantly reading about you, and you’re overexposed, they’ve got no reason to go see your movies. Also, it’s not pleasant or nice to have your privacy invaded."― John Cusack
- "I don’t like to watch my own movies – I fall asleep in my own movies."― Robert De Niro
- "Sure, I watched a lot of Hollywood movies. Maybe I’ve seen more Hollywood movies than French movies."― Michel Hazanavicius