More From Gary Oldman
- "Speaking very generally, I find that women are spiritually, emotionally, and often physically stronger than men."
- "My big love was the Beatles. I was more into music."
- "Growing up in a particular neighborhood, growing up in a working-class family, not having much money, all of those things fire you and can give you an edge, can give you an anger."
More In Movies
- "You know, Mamet is not a huge writer of female parts. Most of his movies don’t even have women in them, so I’m lucky I’m in it at all."― Elle Macpherson
- "The Academy Awards ceremony is designed to be without irony, but Chris Rock supplied it anyway with filmed movie-theater interviews with black men and women who had never heard of the movies nominated for Best Picture."― Suzanne Fields
- "I think there’s a real joy in going to see movies when you discover them yourself."― Jeff Bridges