More From Gary Numan
- "Before breaking into music, I had various jobs: forklift driver, driving a courier. But I was forced into working rather than doing it off my own bat because that was my dad’s way: you got a job and paid your way."
- "I am very old-fashioned about marriage. It is for life and I mean it. I always knew that when I met the right girl, the life I had before – being single, in a band, girls everywhere – would be over."
- "I was a loner as a child and happiest at home, launching toy rockets and aeroplanes. When I started causing trouble in my third year at grammar school, Mum was really surprised. My parents sent me to a child psychologist, who suggested I might have Asperger’s syndrome."
More In Business
- "Business is the salt of life."― Voltaire
- "Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps."― Willie Mays
- "To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business."― J. Paul Getty