More From Gary Numan
- "I am very old-fashioned about marriage. It is for life and I mean it. I always knew that when I met the right girl, the life I had before – being single, in a band, girls everywhere – would be over."
- "I have one brother, John, an airline pilot, who is seven years younger. He’s adopted, though we’re still blood related – he’s my cousin. My parents couldn’t have any more children after me, so when Dad’s brother died, they adopted John, then just a baby."
- "I’m very into science-fantasy, that kind of swordfights and magic and technology thing."
More In Business
- "Government is taking 40 percent of the GDP. And that’s at the state, local and federal level. President Obama has taken government spending at the federal level from 20 percent to 25 percent. Look, at some point, you cease being a free economy, and you become a government economy. And we’ve got to stop that."― Mitt Romney
- "I think if you look at people, whether in business or government, who haven’t had any moral compass, who’ve just changed to say whatever they thought the popular thing was, in the end they’re losers."― Michael Bloomberg
- "Nowadays it seems more and more like the ‘business’ in ‘show business’ is underlined, and there are campaigns, and it’s all part of getting people in to see the movies."― Jeff Bridges