More From Gary Numan
- "I am very old-fashioned about marriage. It is for life and I mean it. I always knew that when I met the right girl, the life I had before – being single, in a band, girls everywhere – would be over."
- "I’ve got Asperger’s syndrome and I’m not a very good people person, so I’ve always been more comfortable around machinery. Not in a weird way – I don’t want to marry my car or anything stupid like that!"
- "I’m very into science-fantasy, that kind of swordfights and magic and technology thing."
More In Business
- "Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness."― Sacha Guitry
- "Nearly everyone I met, worked with, or read about was my teacher, one way or another."― Loretta Young
- "I suppose that by being absent from the music business, it appeared that I just dropped out, but really I never did. I was continuously working and doing various things."― Cat Stevens