More From Gary Locke
- "Every year, some 65,000 high school students – many of them star students and leaders in their communities – are unable to go to college or get a good job because they have no legal status."
- "I understand that in these difficult economic times, the potential for any additional expense is not welcomed by American businesses. But in the long run, the health insurance reform law promises to cut health-care costs for U.S. businesses, not expand them."
- "Ethnic diversity adds richness to a society."
More In Home
- "When I started editing on my home computer, I said to myself, ‘Well, I could be at home studying for a class or I could be at home editing a video.’"― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "I have great empathy for all the contestants that come on ‘Top Chef,’ whether they go home right away or they make it to the finish line. It’s a very vulnerable position they put themselves in and I feel for them."― Padma Lakshmi
- "My childhood home backed onto wheat and cotton fields."― Robert B. Laughlin