More From Gary Locke
- "Diversity of thought and culture and religion and ideas has been the strength of America."
- "I’m so proud of my Chinese ancestry, but I was born and raised in America, and I really believe in American values, our American system, our freedom, our liberties."
- "My dad, of course, like a lot of Asian parents, wanted me to be an engineer or doctor and never could understand why I would want to be a lawyer. And then, when I first said I wanted to run for office, he thought that was absolutely insane."
More In Home
- "The land created me. I’m wild and lonesome. Even as I travel the cities, I’m more at home in the vacant lots."― Bob Dylan
- "Home is the place we love best and grumble the most."― Billy Sunday
- "A sold-out house my first night back. Do you have any idea what kinda pressure that is? I could have been at home in my warm bed, playing Nintendo."― Richard Pryor