More From Gary Locke
- "Every year, some 65,000 high school students – many of them star students and leaders in their communities – are unable to go to college or get a good job because they have no legal status."
- "I understand that in these difficult economic times, the potential for any additional expense is not welcomed by American businesses. But in the long run, the health insurance reform law promises to cut health-care costs for U.S. businesses, not expand them."
- "I consider myself a D.I.Y. home improvement guy. In a prior life, I completely gutted a house – redid the plumbing, wiring, moved sewage pipes, knocked down walls, everything."
More In Religion
- "I say quite deliberately that the Christian religion, as organized in its Churches, has been and still is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world."― Bertrand Russell
- "One’s own religion is after all a matter between oneself and one’s Maker and no one else’s."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "More and more people care about religious tolerance as fewer and fewer care about religion."― Alexander Chase