More From Garth Brooks
- "It’s funny how a chubby kid can just be having fun, and people call it entertainment!"
- "If I have any talent at all it’s from God, and my mom, who was on Capitol Records also."
- "There’s a difference between knowing what’s on the page in a history book and actually feeling that page have curves and valleys."
More In Sports
- "I’m a neurotic New York Jew by birth. Creating characters is second nature to me."― Len Wein
- "I’m a sports guy. Football, God, I flip out."― David Boreanaz
- "When I was in elementary school, we weren’t allowed to do sports other than cheerleading. By junior high, they let us play, but we had to come back after 6:30 p.m. to practice because there was only one gymnasium and the boys used it first."― Jackie Joyner-Kersee