More From Garrison Keillor
- "Nothing you do for children is ever wasted. They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes, and they seldom offer thanks, but what we do for them is never wasted."
- "I’m not busy… a woman with three children under the age of 10 wouldn’t think my schedule looked so busy."
- "Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average."
More In Home
- "The most I ever spent on technology is building a studio – I built one at home in Los Angeles. I can’t tell you how much exactly, but the whole process is very expensive."― John Legend
- "I have health. I have a wonderful support system. I have the admiration of millions of strangers, which I do not underestimate."― Kathleen Turner
- "The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one’s appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship."― Amelia Earhart