More From Garrison Keillor
- "Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function."
- "Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then."
- "The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out of his nose."
More In Home
- "I feel that I’m at my best as a person and that I’m coming home when I walk on to a set, or on to a stage, so if I can perform in one way or another I think I’ll be okay."― Claudia Black
- "He that loves not his wife and children feeds a lioness at home, and broods a nest of sorrows."― Jeremy Taylor
- "In a still hot morning, the tide went out and didn’t come back in. This was not a spectacular event. The sea did not roll up like a scroll, like the sky in Revelations. It quietly withdrew."― Ruth Park