More From Garrett Hardin
- "In a finite world this means that the per capita share of the world’s goods must steadily decrease."
- "Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons."
- "Fundamentalists are panicked by the apparent disintegration of the family, the disappearance of certainty and the decay of morality. Fear leads them to ask, if we cannot trust the Bible, what can we trust?"
More In Positive
- "From my earliest acquaintance with the science of political economy, it has been evident to my mind that capital was the product of labor, and that therefore, in its best analysis there could be no natural conflict between capital and labor."― Leland Stanford
- "The power of community to create health is far greater than any physician, clinic or hospital."― Mark Hyman
- "I love this pedal to death. The only way you could keep me from playing one is by chopping off my legs!"― Kirk Hammett