More From Garrett Hardin
- "Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons."
- "No one should be able to enter a wilderness by mechanical means."
- "Education can counteract the natural tendency to do the wrong thing, but the inexorable succession of generations requires that the basis for this knowledge be constantly refreshed."
More In Positive
- "True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "With everything that’s thrown at you, whether it be problems at home, problems at work – whatever – basically, if you remain positive, you can see your way out of that."― Sean Paul
- "Positive, adj.: Mistaken at the top of one’s voice."― Ambrose Bierce