More From Gail Simmons
- "I also have a soft spot for spicy chicken wings. They are always best eaten at dives and sports bars, like Wogie’s in the West Village, New York City, near my house."
- "Because I travel so much, I bring my workout clothes and shoes wherever I go. That way I can always do some exercise."
- "Patience was not something that came naturally to me, but in cooking it is the quintessential skill."
More In Food
- "When I was 12 years old, someone took me to see Martha Graham. It was nothing like what I thought of as serious dancing and even then I knew I was having a great experience. It was as if somebody was moving through space like no one ever did before."― Leslie Fiedler
- "Food is a coping mechanism; people are afraid of giving it up because then they’ll feel confused and lost."― Phil McGraw
- "Radical Chic, after all, is only radical in Style; in its heart it is part of Society and its traditions."― Tom Wolfe