More From Gail Simmons
- "Patience is the secret to good food."
- "It’s better to get the nutrients for healthy skin from food, not supplements. Salmon, walnuts, blueberries, spinach… lots of my favorite foods happen to be amazing for skin too."
- "There are days when I literally have to eat 17 plates of food – it’s intense. It’s about moderation. You just need a few bites to get the gist of a dish."
More In Food
- "Fast sex, like fast food, is cheap, but it doesn’t nourish the body – or the soul."― Suzanne Fields
- "Any jackass can kick down a barn but it takes a good carpenter to build one."― Lyndon B. Johnson
- "We sing a little song before we eat, a little blessing before we eat, and it’s really – we’re thanking the Lord and the Earth for the food that we eat, and it really brings you together in a profound kind of way."― Phil Lesh