More From Gail Simmons
- "Like baseball, food will never go out of style; we will always need to eat and we will always find it entertaining. I think of food TV this way – all the fun and none of the calories."
- "It’s better to get the nutrients for healthy skin from food, not supplements. Salmon, walnuts, blueberries, spinach… lots of my favorite foods happen to be amazing for skin too."
- "In America, Blackberry Farm in Tennessee is one of the most amazing hotels I’ve had the privilege of staying at."
More In Food
- "Music is one of those things that is constantly going in my head all the time. It’s sort of like the evolution and creation of doing food, or my philosophy about wine. It’s always beating in my head, so it keeps the spirit moving."― Emeril Lagasse
- "Mankind: A quality of life upgrade is available to each and every one of you. It should give you a quality of life upgrade, which means no drugs, no alcohol, no fast food – unless, of course, it’s a mallard."― Ted Nugent
- "I came literally to the table with a wealth of knowledge by simply understanding how food should taste."― Rocco DiSpirito