More From Gail Simmons
- "I’m tempted by everything. My husband makes fun of me because every day it’s a new food that I love. I have a weakness for butterscotch pudding, ice cream in any flavor and dark chocolate, although that’s one thing I do keep in my house – 70% dark chocolate."
- "In America, Blackberry Farm in Tennessee is one of the most amazing hotels I’ve had the privilege of staying at."
- "You know, I lose patience really easily; I’d rather shop in the grocery store than in the department store. I can pick an apple like nobody’s business."
More In Travel
- "A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."― Charles Spurgeon
- "The first time probably people really were aware of me, I unfortunately had the title of Showtime’s Funniest Person in America. And that’s a really tough title to travel around with when you’re not even known."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "I think kids ought to travel. I think it’s very good to carry kids around. It’s good for them. Of course it’s tough on the parents."― Doris Lessing