More From Gail Simmons
- "It’s better to get the nutrients for healthy skin from food, not supplements. Salmon, walnuts, blueberries, spinach… lots of my favorite foods happen to be amazing for skin too."
- "Patience is the secret to good food."
- "I’m tempted by everything. My husband makes fun of me because every day it’s a new food that I love. I have a weakness for butterscotch pudding, ice cream in any flavor and dark chocolate, although that’s one thing I do keep in my house – 70% dark chocolate."
More In Travel
- "Strange, is it not? That of the myriads who Before us pass’d the door of Darkness through, Not one returns to tell us of the Road Which to discover we must travel too."― Edward Fitzgerald
- "We all know we have a problem, a broad problem. Ninety-eight percent of the fuel that is used by our vehicles, our autos and trucks for personal and commercial purposes, for highway and air travel operates on oil. The world has the same problem."― John Olver
- "Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you."― Langston Hughes