More From Gail Simmons
- "Find combinations of flavors you love and buy the best quality ingredients you can afford. Your food is only going to be as good as the sum of its parts, like anything else."
- "Patience is the secret to good food."
- "Like baseball, food will never go out of style; we will always need to eat and we will always find it entertaining. I think of food TV this way – all the fun and none of the calories."
More In Travel
- "Before the BBC, I joined the Navy in order to travel."― David Attenborough
- "On the other hand, if the free world is concerned with how a new Palestinian leader governs, then the peace process will have a real chance to succeed."― Natan Sharansky
- "I’m such a girl for the living room. I really like to stay in my nest and not move. I travel in my mind, and that that’s a rigorous state of journeying for me. My body isn’t that interested in moving from place to place."― Bell Hooks