More From Gail Simmons
- "I also have a soft spot for spicy chicken wings. They are always best eaten at dives and sports bars, like Wogie’s in the West Village, New York City, near my house."
- "Like baseball, food will never go out of style; we will always need to eat and we will always find it entertaining. I think of food TV this way – all the fun and none of the calories."
- "I never really drank coffee in college, but now I’m on my feet all day and out all night and can’t believe it hasn’t always been in my life. When morning comes I crave it."
More In Travel
- "I am traveling less in order to be able to write more. I select my travel destinations according to their degree of usefulness to my work."― Jose Saramago
- "I get pretty much all the exercise I need walking down airport concourses carrying bags."― Guy Clark
- "People aren’t just paying more to fill their gas tanks or when they pay for their heating bills for their home; they are paying more at the grocery store, on air travel and for many other daily expenses."― Dan Lipinski